Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Co-op Squad Mode 2vs2?... Naruto GNT! SP

I found this on a Japanese blog website. I think this information could have something to do with the characters glowing different colors? I'm not 100% sure if this is true or not, but I would be happy if it is.

Note: This is translated through Google

"The new battle to fight two characters are in partnership, "two pair" appeared
To manipulate the two characters in one person, can be a two person cooperative play
Change character during the battle, attacking emergency relief, such as an attack can work together
As a new character "Killer Bee" and "Lightning Shadow" The war decision"

Direct Link: http://hanamaru6688.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-61.html

Could this mean that we can two player squad mode?!  I am pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment