Tuesday, October 19, 2010

UNS2 is out! Go get it!

  I just want to say to all the people who have viewed this blog and yes, even lurkers. Thank you for viewing it. I know it seems like it would be a waste of time for anyone to post information on these next-gen Naruto fighting games, but I've actually enjoyed doing it during my own free time.

  Even though Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is out, I will still continue posting information on Gekitou Ninja Taisen! SP, and possibly the rumored "Clash Of Ninja Revolution 4". And who knows? Maybe there might be another next-gen Naruto fighting game that's for the PS3/360. 

  I want to give special thanks to Vigillo, who came to the blog every single day, and helped me find information/videos, and advertised this blog. I thank OtakuJapan for finding videos for Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. And I would also like to thank WhiteFang, for advertising this blog as well.

Sometime this week, I'll be able to get my own copy of Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. So if you guys want to add me on PSN, it's HatakeSakumo09. If you would also like me to make a separate post of everyone's PSN/Gamertags for people to add, I can do that.


-HatakeSakumo09

No comments:

Post a Comment