Sunday, October 24, 2010

GNT! SP: My thoughts on the upcoming game so far..

  As you can all tell, there's obviously hasn't been any new information on Gektiou Ninja Taisen! SP in two days. I wouldn't worry though, I'm sure there will be a new scan from Shounen Jump online, posted by our fellow friends in Japan.




   Anyway, back to the game. I'm sure all of you as much as I do, that the producers, or who ever these guys are that test the game in those two videos really suck at demonstrating the game. Seriously, even an 8 year old could mash buttons and beat these guys. I think so far, from what I've learned is that the yellow/orange bar is used for KNJ (Kawarimi No Jutsu: AKA, Subsitution jutsu),so that means you don't have to use chakra to sub anymore, and it is also used for "striker attacks". The output the bar gains seems way too high in the video, but I'm sure that there will be options to tinker with it.

  I know you guys think this game will end up being awful, because TOMY in America made it way better than Japan's latest CON/GNT games. I honestly think that Japan will look at Revolution 3's success and use its same code, if not make it similar to Revolution 3. With the new KNJ bar and Revolution 3's fighting game engine, I feel that it will be more similar to Japan's most successful GNT! game, Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4. 

  Now lets focus on the roster. Yes, I know that it might seem strange that Pain, Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu aren't in the game, because Sage Naruto is in it. But can you all just think for a second? TOMY doesn't try to focus on the story of Naruto. It tries to improve its gameplay, add new characters, and add new mechanics to make it more interesting each installment. Yeah, I know they took Anko, ANBU Kakashi, and Chiyo to add to their installment and they might be not new to you, but they are new to Japan. That's three new characters added from Revolution 3 and  five characters that are added to SP, that were never seen before in an CON/GNT! game. That's eight new characters, from Japan's view. If you guys really want a Naruto fighting game that mainly focuses on the story, then I suggest you to go out and buy Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.


-HatakeSakumo09

No comments:

Post a Comment