Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First look at an UNS2 online match.



  So far, online looks like it will be awesome for Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.  As you play others in ranked matches, you can search for people around your rank/level. It displays their wins and loses, and their disconnection frequency, which tells you how good your connection is between you, and your opponent. It's displayed as "0/10". "0" being the best connection you could possibly have, and "10" being the worst connection. So now people won't go "WTF! LAG?!" and rage quit, because now they'll know how good the connection is.

  Yes, voice chat is also available. You can turn it "on" or "off" before a match. If it I was you, I would keep my voice chat on, so I can hear my raging opponent screaming in my ear. It makes me giggle.

  One last thing that I would like to point out, is the support characters. This is going to be my first time playing an Ultimate Ninja Storm game, but I like that there's different types of supports you can choose from, such as Attack, Gaurd, and Balance type. You can also use your support characters to do some sort team special (AKA: Ougi), which is also very cool. It reminds me a bit of like Marvel Vs Capcom 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment